We are pleased to announce our newest offering at The Hutton House – our Corporate Concierge program, designed to offer clients additional event planning support for their corporate, social or non-profit events!
Image by Kaci Jane Creative
It is our mission to create a seamless and memorable experience for our clients, from a smooth planning process, to a flawlessly executed event day. Because of this, we do require a Day-of Coordinator be onsite for each event to ensure all details are running accordingly, from your event day timeline, to your vendor management and more.
Allow us to streamline your event planning efforts by fulfilling this role with our talented Corporate Concierge team! Through meticulous attention to detail and a collaborative hands-on approach, our experienced event coordinators provide superior, personalized planning assistance and day-of execution for the most exclusive and innovative events.
The Corporate Concierge program offers a turnkey experience that allows clients to focus on the content that matters most to them!
The Corporate Concierge day-of preparation and event day management includes the following services. If your event requires additional support, we are happy to provide you with a custom quote for supplementary services.
- Unlimited communication
- 3 in-person meetings to include: 6-month planning, 30-day planning and final walk-through
- Create event day itinerary
- Obtain copies of vendor contracts to ensure all contracted services are being provided
- Confirm final details with all participating vendors for setup and teardown
- Confirm and distribute final vendor timeline to client and all participating vendors
- Assist with directing any onsite sound check/AV site visits.
Image by Shane Long Photography
EVENT DAY MANAGEMENT
- Includes up to 12 hours of event day management
- Execute and track event day itinerary
- Ensure proper floor plan set-up
- Facilitate set-up and collection of programs, name cards, table numbers, menus, signage, linens, etc.
- Manage vendor set-up and tear down
- Provide on-site management throughout the day, overseeing vendors and assisting with any questions or special requests
- Administer background music, prompt seating for dinner or program, and any other production requests
- Distribute vendor gratuity
Image by Kelsey Heeter Photography
LEARN MORE: To learn more about adding our Corporate Concierge services to your upcoming event, contact our team to view complete package details and pricing.